|Creative Cover Really||[MySpace]|
Sure, there are those annoying Breaking Dawn contract disputes, but at least we got cuteness from Oprah's show, a few sneak peeks into the film (though the Oprah audience acutally saw it!), the actual track list of the Eclipse soundtrack, and of course, a certain someone's 24th birthday. All in all? A good week for sure. And it's only starting out.
Eclipse SoundtrackSo they made a really really big deal out of the entire reveal of the soundtrack over at MySpace. Talk about dramatic. I gave up staying up after the first three songs just because I didn't think I couldn't stay up anymore for five hours or so. Still, not a bad line up. I get lots of original fans of these artists are gonna feel protective of it, and I feel for them, but I'm excited to hear the soundtrack. Cause if Alex Pastavas is to be trusted, we're in safe hands.
1. Metric – “Eclipse (All Yours)”The only thing I'm kinda not into? The last track. I know we've had two soundtracks with Bella's lullaby and the second one was Edward/Bella in the meadow so I guess it was Jacob's turn? Still would have wished it was something else. I'll put my trust in you Howard Shore.
2. Muse – “Neutron Star Collision (Love Is Forever)”
3. The Bravery – “Ours”
4. Florence + The Machine – “Heavy In Your Arms”
5. Sia – “My Love”
6. Fanfarlo – “Atlas”
7. The Black Keys – “Chop And Change”
8. The Dead Weather – “Rolling In On A Burning Tire”
9. Beck and Bat For Lashes – “Let’s Get Lost”
10. Vampire Weekend – “Jonathan Low”
11. UNKLE – “With You In My Head (featuring The Black Angels)”
12. Eastern Conference Champions – “A Million Miles An Hour”
13. Band Of Horses – “Life On Earth”
14. Cee-Lo Green – “What Part Of Forever”
15. Howard Shore – “Jacob’s Theme”
If you ever touch her against her will again
Edward don't do this
She's not sure what she wants
Don't do this
Let me give you a clue; wait for her to say the words
Fine, and she will.
Jacob, just go. Okay?
Hey hey hey hey hey.
Easy, guys. Easy.
Let's take it down a notch, alright?
What's going on?
I kissed Bella
PART 1 | PART 2 | PART 3 | PART 4 | PART 5
Still it was a great interview and Oprah gave the fans what they wanted without being annoying while she interviewed Rob, Kristen and Taylor. They all looked so young and happy and fresh on that show. Also, watch the sales of the book Rob gave Oprah rise. I see you endorsement.
Happy 24th Birthday Rob