The Brits are Coming Y'all
- Look at the Americans go crazy with preparation for the coming of the Brits. I love the shots of the group when they're all listening to the announcement. Peggy's still lumped with the secretaries, heads are upfront, and look at Don. Always on his own.
- And the look on Peggy and Pete's face as they get introduced to the Brits (WHO INCLUDES MR. SCHEFFIELD FROM THE NANNY!!!! MY BRAIN TOTALLY SHUT DOWN FOR AN ENTIRE MINUTE THERE!!!!). Pete and Peggy look so eager beaver to please! I love it.
- And yes, what a handsome group (save for the third guy who isn't the CEO-to-be or Mr. Scheffield, who still looks so delicious). Peggy's secretary says it best.
- I felt bad for Pryce getting transplanted to Bombay. I guess the Brits really have no personal attachments. They're just pure business. I feel bad cause Pryce was so excited about how he handled things so well.
- "I apologize for my wild imagination" -- Bert Cooper
- And so New Handsome Guy getting run over and losing a foot and being 'incapable' of handling things according to the Brits, is good news for Pryce and possibly Don. Do I see a step up for him?
- "One more promotion and we're gonna be answering phones" -- Pete Campbell
Look Who's There to Catch Peggy's Fall
Lookie at this. I swear these two have ONE scene together
and I totally die with it anyway
Joan Will Always Be the Best Damn Office Person Ever
- I absolutely love how Joan is still on top of her game even with her leaving. THIS CANNOT BE THE END FOR HER THOUGH. I don't think I've ever seen Joan cry in public and this was just such a touching moment, though we all know she was crying for something else.
- Her husband so DOES NOT deserve her. How she was so nice to him and so sexy with her boobies all for show and all that. DR. HUSBAND does NOT deserve our Joanie!!!
- "I wish you caviar and children, and all that is good in your new life!"
- I Love how Peggy really tried to convey to Joan her gratitude. It was a really nice moment. Still, I refuse for this to be the end of Joan and Sterling Cooper. Roger NEEDS TO LEAVE Jane and go with Joan.
Don: Despite the circus today, I hope you know
that you are going to be terribly missed
Joan: It's nice to hear, especially from you Don.
Roger Sterling Will Always be in My flowchart
And the metrosexual bonding experience with the shaving and all. You can tell they miss each other like recovering addicts miss their drugs. Come on and just get back together already boys! You're my favorite ship in this thing!
Roger: Bye bye Don
Sally will always be Don's Little Girl
Betty obviously is NOT handling this well. And I can't blame her, she wasn't raised well either. But I'm really proud of Don here. Which then leads me to my Don Draper charms his way into my panties moment of the week. Look at Don actually hearing Sally out. Sure, at first he just tells her she's safe and nothing can happen to her cause he's home (which is sweet, but not helping, nor is telling her that there's no such thing as ghosts), but when he hears her out and listens to why she's scared and does something about it? That's just love. And i just wanna be Kiernan Shipka as she gets to sit in Don's lap and gets hugs from Don when she's scared of nightmares. Damn. This show just keeps getting freaking better. I need to rewatch when I actually have time. Amazing.
Don: Hey, I got you. just breathe. Shhh.