The Movie Better Live Up To This Kick Ass Trailer
- When you open with Jane, you know this is going to be a good trailer! And there's some Carlisle in the back too. Retro-Carlisle. I love it.
- "Vampires have laws?" Yes honey, they do. I'm liking how we get more to this scene. And I'm guessing they don't snuggle to Romeo and Juliet anymore. Damn.
- Alice and Bella in the truck in the first few seconds gives me hope that we see a lot more Alice this time around.
- "Please just promise me you won't do anything reckless." Oh promises are so meant to be broken And again, more from that scene in the forest. I can probably piece it together, but I'm sure C.Weitz has left some more for us.
- The effects are pretty good so far. I'm quite impressed C.Weitz with how you handled her delusions. I love this disappearing Edward in the parking lot.
- I see Kristen has a future in scream movies. So these are the screams that Charlie hears and ignores at night. I'm gonna be crushed when I see this.
- Look! It's Anna Kendrick! The only human with a line in the trailer and it's pivotal at that! It's a good way of introducing Bella's recklessness. Nice transition, C. Weitz.
- And so we get Bella right before she cliff dives and right after she lands in the water. I'm glad I can still look forward to the actual jump. I'm hoping it doesn't look too bad.
- I LOVE THIS EFFECT with Bella's hand brushing away the Edward delusion underwater. I hope the rest of the effects are as good, C. Weitz.
- "What the hell were you thinking?" Hmmm Jacob, I'm wondering what. Isn't Jacob so tan all the time, while Bella's so pale and porcelain-ish?
- "It's Edward. He thinks your dead." I see tears from possibly fighting with Jacob? This is during Harry's funeral so I'm kinda excited to see how the phone conversation goes.
- Look at Edward walk into the Volturri lair. I'm really excited to see all the Italy scenes starting with when Edward finally shows up again.
- "He left you Bella." No shit, Jacob. I feel bad though as he tries to convince her to stay cause we all know it's a hopeless case. Sorry dude.
- "He's gonna make a scene." Oh look at the Italian countryside as they zip by it. Something tells me this is green screen? Or did they actually drive through this? I want the airport scene more.
- I think my icon says it all. Hello naked!Edward. The V of the hips, the abs, the pecs. The volturi cannot kill someone this pretty. Also airbrushed? or Real? I'm gonna go look at the behind the scenes again.
- I love how Bella's the only one in green in a sea of red. It's just visually beautiful and my hat goes off to C.Weitz once more.
- "I'm scared." I'm guessing this is post-reunion-kiss and pre-entering the Volturi lair? Or is this after already? Something tells me before as Edward is still naked. Let's freezeframe that back.
- Two of my favorite people come out for a split second! CHARLIE!!! VICTORIA!! Look at Charlie and his pornstache and Victoria jumping all over the place. Oh yeah.
- Aro creeps the fuck out of me, but in a totally I'd want him on my side if I were in a fight sort of way. And look Laurent too! I'm guessing this is the bad guy montage.
- And look more wolves! I'm still having a hard time differentiating them, so I'm gonna brush up on my wolf pack cast just so I'm clear on who's who.
- I'm hoping this is post Italy, pre-discussion on changing Bella just because I want to see the scenes where Bella's clinging on to Edward for dear life and he sneaks up to her room to watch her sleep.
- I'm guessing this is the dream Bella has running through forest (?) or the recurring nightmare she has. Cause I don't think she'd be wearing that same green shirt to a forest right after Italy.
- I call this the Edward gets thrown around like a rag doll montage. Felix and Demitri exerting a lot of force, I see. I don't remember it being this violent, but I'm glad they're putting more action cause it would be a shame to have an anticlimactic meeting with the Volturri after all the worrying.
- MORE JANE!!! "This may hurt just a little." Oh yes it will if I don't get more Jane. I just love how she looks. My little evil girl!
- "No please please." They're not listening to you honey, but it was worth the try. And more Edward throwing
THIS IS ONE EVENTFUL PARKING LOT
Plus Kristen is smiling, so I can't complain. I love how minus the hair, Bella's style is sort of looking like Kristen's and vice versa. I guess they do sort of live their roles while they're playing them. And hello Volvo, I've missed you.