He was actually really sweet to his supposed in-laws to be and it was just such a break from all his dramatic roles where he ends up either killing himself or going on a rampage on the entire cast. So Joe was such a breather from the usual fare of freaky dudes. In fact, if I ever had a finace I wish he would be like Joe except for the part where he breaks up with her. But attitude wise, he could be more decisive too. But sweetness, he's got that down.
So here is the update on how my Jake Gyllenhaal films to watch list is going. 4 out of 8. Not bad. Not bad at all.
- Day After Tomorrow, The (2004) .... Sam Hall DONE
- Moonlight Mile (2002) .... Joe Nast DONE
- Highway (2002/I) .... Pilot Kelson
- Good Girl, The (2002) .... Thomas 'Holden'/'Tom' Worther DONE
- Lovely & Amazing (2001) .... Jordan
- Bubble Boy (2001) .... Jimmy Livingston DONE
- Donnie Darko (2001) .... Donnie Darko
- October Sky (1999) .... Homer Hickam
Joe Nast from Moonlight Mile is my favorite character to date.