- I was sleepless -- finishing my BC100 paper
- I felt so fat -- I did nothing but eat that weekend
- I was in my rattiest clothes -- I was too tired to pretty-fy myself that morning
Plus, my hair is at its longest in a looong time. Its already at my shoulders which is like an epic length for me. Seriously. I was supposed to get my hair cut this weekend, but obviously all I did was eat, so that didnt happen. Also, I feel like it'll be such a waste to cut my hair because:
- the haircut I had in february was really expensive (though I didnt pay for it)
- my hair is actually okay when I fix it up
- it takes forever to grow my hair
- I feel like a girl
- my having to tie it up because its so messy
- longer time in the shower
- longer time drying it
- my having to actually COMB it
Should Patty chop of her hair?
Rina Araneta, I had fun yesterday. Who knew we could accomplish "so much" in an hour and a half. If only my Comm 100 group was as productive. I really wish you, me and Ana were groupmates. Of course it wouldnt hurt to have Anna in our group.
And this is something the oh so wise Rina told me over YM.
Ever heard a heart breaking?
That's how it happens.
It breaks quickly but quietly
And that's what's hard
Pakshyet, its so true.
I hate feeling this way